[Bulma] Ayuda para conectar con servidor mysql.

Pablo Braulio brulics en gmail.com
Dom Mar 27 14:53:09 CEST 2005

El Domingo, 27 de Marzo de 2005 14:45, kyle escribió:
> On sáb, 2005-03-26 at 22:23 +0100, Pablo Braulio wrote:
> > > netstat -tan | grep LISTEN
> >
> > webmail:~# netstat -tan | grep LISTEN
> > tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:3306          0.0.0.0:*
> > LISTEN
>
> joder, tu mysql solo está escuchando en 127.0.0.1, y no en todas las
> interfaces de red. ¿Qué has hecho para que haga esto? :-P
apt-get install mysql-server

> por qué no nos pegas tu my.cnf en alguna URL?

# The MySQL database server configuration file.
#
# You can copy this to one of:
# - "/etc/mysql/my.cnf" to set global options,
# - "/var/lib/mysql/my.cnf" to set server-specific options or
# - "~/.my.cnf" to set user-specific options.
#
# One can use all long options that the program supports.
# Run program with --help to get a list of available options and with
# --print-defaults to see which it would actually understand and use.
#
# For explanations see
# http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/server-system-variables.html

# This will be passed to all mysql clients
# It has been reported that passwords should be enclosed with ticks/quotes
# escpecially if they contain "#" chars...
# Remember to edit /etc/mysql/debian.cnf when changing the socket location.
[client]
port            = 3306
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock

# Here is entries for some specific programs
# The following values assume you have at least 32M ram

# This was formally known as [safe_mysqld]. Both versions are currently
parsed.
[mysqld_safe]
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
nice            = 0
[mysqld]
user            = mysql
pid-file        = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
port            = 3306
# Both location gets rotated by the cronjob.
# Be aware that this log type is a performance killer.
#log            = /var/log/mysql.log
#log            = /var/log/mysql/mysql.log
# Error logging goes to syslog. This is a Debian improvement :)
basedir         = /usr
datadir         = /var/lib/mysql
tmpdir          = /tmp
language        = /usr/share/mysql/english
skip-external-locking
#
# Instead of skip-networking the default is now to listen only on
# localhost which is more compatible and is not less secure.
#bind-address            = 127.0.0.1 (está la he comentado yo)
key_buffer              = 16M
max_allowed_packet      = 16M
thread_stack            = 128K
#
# Query Cache Configuration
#
query_cache_limit       = 1048576
query_cache_size        = 16777216
query_cache_type        = 1
#
# Here you can see queries with especially long duration
#log-slow-queries       = /var/log/mysql/mysql-slow.log

# The following can be used as easy to replay backup logs or for replication.
#server-id              = 1
log-bin                 = /var/log/mysql/mysql-bin.log
# See /etc/mysql/debian-log-rotate.conf for the number of files kept.
max_binlog_size         = 104857600
#binlog-do-db           = include_database_name
#binlog-ignore-db       = include_database_name
#
#
# InnoDB is enabled by default with a 10MB datafile in /var/lib/mysql/.
# Read the manual for more InnoDB related options. There are many!
#
# Read the manual, too, if you want chroot!
# chroot = /var/lib/mysql/
#
# If you want to enable SSL support (recommended) read the manual or my
# HOWTO in /usr/share/doc/mysql-server/SSL-MINI-HOWTO.txt.gz
# ssl-ca=/etc/mysql/cacert.pem
# ssl-cert=/etc/mysql/server-cert.pem
# ssl-key=/etc/mysql/server-key.pem

[mysqldump]
quick
quote-names
max_allowed_packet      = 16M

[mysql]
#no-auto-rehash # faster start of mysql but no tab completition

[isamchk]
key_buffer              = 16M

--
Saludos.
Pablo

Fingerprint 5607 40CF 45EF D490 B794  5056 D7B2 C3DC ABF1 CE49
Jabber: bruli en jabber.org
http:www.aldiagestion.com